Call 01279 215580

How To Find Out If Someone Has an Attorney or Deputy

Posted: Thursday, 10 May 2018 @ 14:04

Some useful  info if you want to find out if someone has an attorney or deputy acting for them      

Apply to search the Office of the Public Guardian registers to see if someone has another person acting on their behalf.

This can be:

You need to complete form ‘OPG 100’ to search the register. This is a free service.

Send your completed form to:

Office of the Public Guardian
Fax: 0870 739 5780

Office of the Public Guardian
PO Box 16185
B2 2WH



  • There are no comments for this page - click here to be the first