Posted: Friday, 17 November 2023 @ 13:36
This is a post to let you know that a free chapter of my book remains available on the topic of Will Validity.
The chapter includes coverage of the following areas:
- Assessing the Will
- Can Someone Below 18 Make a Valid Will?
- Where Does the Will Have to Be Signed?
- Who Can Prepare a Will?
- What Is Intestacy?
- What Mental Capacity Do You Have to Have to Make a Will?
- What Are the Key Duties of Legal Practitioners?
- Will GP Evidence Suffice to Prevent a Successful Validity Claim?
- Knowledge and Approval
- Undue Influence & Persuasion
- What Are the Pre-Court Steps to Take?
- What Is the Point of a Larke v Nugus Letter
The book can be purchased on the publishers website here or on Amazon.