Posted: Thursday, 10 May 2018 @ 14:04
As a result of the specialised nature of NHS continuing healthcare and if you are in need of having specific support, then you do what you can to find an organisation/lawyer with the right expertise and experience to support you..
In order to help you make that decision you can do worse than ask your lawyer/specialist organisation these five questions:
- How long has the lawyer been specialising in the field of NHS continuing healthcare?
- How experienced is the lawyer dealing with the case? .
- How many cases has the lawyer won at appeal?
- What is the charging model of the lawyer and how much does he/she charge per hour/case?
- To what extent will the lawyer put client service at the heart of what he/she does?
See what reaction you get and take it from there.