Justin is a Solicitor and mediator, trained by the Academy of Experts.
Justin is well known for his direct style and empathic
approach but at the same time has tenacity and a direct approach to resolving
A fully qualified solicitor since 1997 and he has run his
own law firm for more than twelve years.
Justin is well known for his effective commercial style,
people skills and pragmatic approach, but at the same time tenacity and direct
approach to resolving disputes.
Originally his expertise was in workplace disputes, but he
has chosen to specialise in elderly client issues where his mediation and legal
skills combined with his empathic nature provide most assistance.
He has strong commitment to transparent billing and offers
fixed fee charges. His firm has low overheads so can offer enhanced
pricing to clients.
He is widely published and has articles published in The
International Bar Association, Employment Lawyers Association Magazine, The
Times, Solicitors Journal and Private Client Advisor on legal and mediation
related issues. He has written extensively on other legal topics for the Law
Society Gazette and has been featured in the Institute of Directors Magazine,
My Ageing Parent. He is an associate member of Solicitors for the Elderly.
- Solicitor with over 15 years commercial and civil
experience. Principal of own firm, Human Law firm which primarily serves
employment, and probate clients.
- Represented clients in Employment Tribunal Hearings, County
Court & High Court hearings including presenting trials and preliminary
court hearings and Probate Registry.
- Conducted a number of probates to successful
- Deals with Wills, Probate, Administration of Estates and
Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Deeds of Variations, Trusts and specialise
in contentious probate, where there are disputes over estates. Negotiates in
- Mediation skills trainer with very strong negotiation
- Has mediated more than 40 disputes
- Successfully mediates problems with disputing executors
- Successfully mediated commercial and divorce disputes
varying from up above £1million to small claims level.
- Successfully mediated commercial disputes involving hotel
and insurance company.
Training & Writing background
- Legal and mediation related topics for MBL Seminars,
Councils, Go-Compare, Lawnet and other
- Law Society HR Forum, Unicom and Association of Career
Management Professionals and Association of Teachers and Lecturers.
- Award winning blog and written white papers on mediation
- Co-written book on social media and technology issues
which was published by Gower.
- Had books reviews published on elderly client issues